Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Micke

No longer member

I have decided to no longer be a member of this forum, because I feel I have nothing more to give.

wish you all happiness and success with your flies.

Best to you all

Regards

Micke

Micke your flies are always top notch and an insparation. I love looking at them as I'm sure many others do as well.

I'll be sad to see you leave!

Best wishes,

Jan

Micke, it truly saddens me to hear this. I've loved seeing all of your incredible flies. I pray it is not health reasons that

lead to this decision. I wish you the best, and hope you still stop in when you can. Someone with your knowledge and

skill at fly tying will always have something to give. You will be missed.

Mike

You don't have to go. You have given so much already and been so kind to all of us. I personally will never forget what you have done for me. Sometimes we just need to step back relax and take a break. I hope to hear from you soon, don't stay away too long. Keep your blog updated I like to check it out once and a while. You've had the same can of coke there for a while on your desk and is that your family in the pictures? looks like a nice little set up.

Ian

Micke -

Given that you are a senior member in this group and have given so much, you are now in a stage where you should be on the receiving end of things. So why not just sit back and enjoy the commentary. If you do decide to leave you will be sorely missed by all.

Good luck and I wish you only the best,

Greg

Micke,

Having only been a member for a few months I have not had the pleasure of many of your posts, as quite a few of the other members have. As Greg said, "sit back and enjoy", join in when you want. It is better to give then receive. However with all the new members and new materials and flies there is always going to be something new to see. As Poul Jorgensen said in his book, Book of Flytying, "Flytying is a school from which we never graduate." I would like to add flyfishing and life itself. There is alot of this on this site as well. Not to mention all of those new members (like Myself) who have not had the privilege of your INPUT. Stick around. THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE FORUM WITH AN INCREDIBLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO ARE A PART OF IT.

Steve