Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Tybugs1

Henrys Lake Cutty's

Here are a few pictures from Henrys Lake Idaho. They are all colored up for fall. The day was awesome with great friends, fellow guides and lots of gourgous fish.

DSC_7967f1t1small.jpg

DSC_7983f1small.jpg

DSC_7997f1t1cuttheadsmall.jpg

DSC_7995f3t1small.jpg

Nice Lynn, very nice. I need to find time to head your way. What temp is Henry's at these days? Cheers, Jeff.

Nice Lynn, very nice. I need to find time to head your way. What temp is Henry's at these days? Cheers, Jeff.

Hey Jeff

The temps are coming down but I really didn't check to be honest. I did notice the water was cooler when handling the fish. You need to find the time for sure as the fishing was awesome :)

Incredible pics! They have some of the best colors this time of year.

Thanks Stonefly

They were really colored up last Saturday. Some of course had more color than some but all were very colored.

thanks again for the comments

Thanks Lynn, that area is a magic place, I may have to schedule a day with you professionally. I need to fish badly!!!. Thanks for the photos, really helped my mental state.

Cheers, Jeff.

Thanks again guys for all the nice comments. Still trying to figure it all out but I think Im getting a little closer :) that or just got lucky!!

Lynn

Lynn,

Outstanding shots!

John

Good to see you on here John. It's fun place to hang out. Have you been back out this way since the trip?

Lynn

Thanks Lynn, that area is a magic place, I may have to schedule a day with you professionally. I need to fish badly!!!. Thanks for the photos, really helped my mental state.

Cheers, Jeff.

I would agree Jeff the area has magic for sure!! Got to love it!! Come on up and lets fish!!!!

Good to see you on here John. It's fun place to hang out. Have you been back out this way since the trip?

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

Of course, how could I resist Henry's Lake after you taught me the secrets of fishing well there. :) We have a cabin near the outlet; I don't get up enough, but the family spends the summers. I'll be up again in a few weeks to winterize the place.

Last year, we had a wonderful trip in the winter.

2281445859_d16655334f_b.jpg

John

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

Of course, how could I resist Henry's Lake after you taught me the secrets of fishing well there. :) We have a cabin near the outlet; I don't get up enough, but the family spends the summers. I'll be up again in a few weeks to winterize the place.

Last year, we had a wonderful trip in the winter.

2281445859_d16655334f_b.jpg

John

John

Do you remember this fish:)

015small.jpg

Wish I had been a better photog back then--heck of a fish!

Lynn