Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
uffepuffe

Still messing with the pike divers

Yep, you got it going now! This is a jump up from your first post and I said you would do exactly what you did and that was master the diver in no time. Very nice job on this one. Your flies you post in the realistic forum are second to none and if you spent much more time with deer hair I think it would be the same thing, here's something for you to think about. p.s. not trying to steel your post :unsure:

post-4571-1251937434_thumb.jpg

Yep, you got it going now! This is a jump up from your first post and I said you would do exactly what you did and that was master the diver in no time. Very nice job on this one. Your flies you post in the realistic forum are second to none and if you spent much more time with deer hair I think it would be the same thing, here's something for you to think about. p.s. not trying to steel your post :unsure:

I...I think... I think I just had an epiphany in fly tying!

Thanks guys!

Bruce, that's the nirvana of deer hair tying right there! :) Next one I do I will try to make the clipped head shorter with a more "steep" pater on top so to speak. Pratcice makes better, and thanks alot for your encouragement, comming from you it means alot!

Cheers

Ulf