Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horseshoes

Spey and Shrimp Swap

yellow bomber and ChuckingFluff Thanks for posting in. I know everyone appreciates the feedback and I appreciate the heads up. Glad you enjoyed the swap and everyone is welcome to join my next. TBA

Well, bite my tongue and call me suzie! Some flies showed up in my mail today and all I can say is "most excellent!!!" Beautiful tyes gentlemen! I'll give ya credit frank the wait was worth it, your fly was materfully tied and as expected you came through with flying colors. Nice job horseshoes. I'm in the middle of packing for the move to Boise and was starting on my flytying/fishing room this week so these will get packed away in their appointed special place. I'm not gonna be participating in any swaps until later this summer or early fall at the earliest. Sorry i was such a pain in the ass as far as the time thing goes, I should realized that a swap will end when it ends and the flies will arrive when they arrive! LOL tight lines guys!

OK 2 more to hear from txflytier and Student4evr. Give a shout when they arrive. Oh yes...cencalfly? Is your avatar real?

I am guessing everyone has received their flies, so I want to say that all the flies in my opinion are class1 job well done. Thanks a lot it was fun. Also if you are interested with the speys move on over to the steelhead forum where the help is given.

Uh oh, sounds like you've taken a liking to the silver, Horseshoes :thumbsup: Take a trip up this way sometime, i'll put you on some "brights" to try your flies on!

Cheers