Fly Tying
Kevan J. Evans

is there some thing wrong about talking about the 720

I'm big into vices... mostly blondes and old scotch

vices are great ---------- tempation is my best friend

OK so we are good with the 720, 420, what the hell is wrong with a NOR-Vise ?

I have one and think it is great, not the only vise I tie on but the best one..

Ok, can we cool it on the NV?? All we need now is for someone to mention Paul W. and WC is gonna go postal on this thread.... :bugeyes: :rolleyes:

I've been advised of speaking the n-v word

Kevan is cool with me, and if he names the best flyshop in the world, and in his neighborhood. He will be Futzer approved.

Cheers, Jeff.

Ok, I still want some spell/typing/grammar check, but I can over look that for now.

Futzer, Are you talking about the one that moved from out on the hwy9 wal-mart lot to down on main? I can't remember the name right now???

Personally i am getting royally sc_____ right at the moment by some bureaucratic moron who keeps opening the reservoirs' spillways up too high...both here and farther up the Arkansas. There was almost no caddis hatch from the water being dropped to 80cfm then up to over 400cfm, back to 120cfm then up and down a few more times during the last 5 weeks...i hope the fish survive. it was over 500cfm yesterday. About 4 times where it should be.

Might just have to pack-up and head up to the Blue river area if this stupidity doesn't get resolved to a more consistent flow soon...if i find that savant that is pushing the buttons i will break his hands for giggles.

Hey Dr Vette, hope all is well, hopefully insurance woes are in the past. I was actually seeing if Kevan knew Cutthroat Anglers in Silverthorne, on the blue river, barely North of the outlet mall, ask for Trapper, Chris or Andrew. I have know Trapper for 34 years now.

Cheers, Jeff.

I was allways working for summit guides up at keystone I figuer you were talking trap, but your desciption was of ---wal mart is in frisco & taget is on hwy 9 -------

Ok, can we cool it on the NV?? All we need now is for someone to mention Paul W. and WC is gonna go postal on this thread.... :bugeyes: :rolleyes:

Who is Paul W. and who is WC. ?

:innocent:

Who is Paul W. and who is WC. ?

:innocent:

I've already said too much. The guys with the dark suits and sunglasses are probably outside my door right now....

Kevan, welcome, and hope that you find what you are looking for here. I'll admit that at first I wasn't sure how to take you, but I've decided that you're at least as ok as Day5....

Hey hey yall are just misunderstood thats all I like people who can take it and give just as good..

It makes a long day go by fast and a short day go by even faster lol yall know what I mean.

To dad we dont have a FTF fishing trip or something that would either be great or a bad thing.

My money is on it would be a great weekend. Cold Beer, flies, fish, vises, wow what people would learn. Ok well maybe not vises lol jk. Dont need anyone in black suits there...

I was allways working for summit guides up at keystone I figuer you were talking trap, but your desciption was of ---wal mart is in frisco & taget is on hwy 9 -------

That was my description and not Futzer's...sorry i confused ya. And i still can't remember the name of the place on Frisco's Main St. I always get my propellers for pistol petes there. They moved from over by the safway/wally-world center to main about 2 years ago and i lost them till i realized i was walking through their new store on main last July during the Vettes on the Rockies show...I had my Vette parked 3 doors down and hadn't the faintest clue...just call me the little neutron star...i might shine at times but can be extremely dense. I did take 3rd for all 84-09 custom Corvettes that day...so far my favorite trophy...the other 20+ in that category are mostly $100k+ cars that they had built for them...one was over $200K and very mad that i built my own on the cheep. If you go through all 3 pages here you will understand,

http://todd-vette.tripod.com/mycarpics/

Or you can try here http://www.southerncoloradocorvetteclub.com/ under the October 2009 newsletter for a full description of it.

Hey Dr Vette, hope all is well, hopefully insurance woes are in the past. I was actually seeing if Kevan knew Cutthroat Anglers in Silverthorne, on the blue river, barely North of the outlet mall, ask for Trapper, Chris or Andrew. I have know Trapper for 34 years now.

Cheers, Jeff.

Jeff,

All is going along fairly well...Don't get me started on the legalized mandatory theft company's handling of my lightening woes. I am going to Springs for a hearing/mediation next Tuesday.

It is funny that you mention Cutthroat Anglers... i think it was one of those guys that brought me my fly box when it floated down the stream through that mall with-out my even realizing that i dropped it about 7 years ago. I try to drop in there during VOTR every year also. The rain kept me out of Silverthorn this year.

Actually the only good day of fishing i have had all year was the middle of Sept. up at San Isabel lake. If it's not the weather, it is high muddy water every-where. I was looking forward to the Fall hatches in the Arkansas but like i mentioned earlier some clod in reclamation has screwed that up too. :ripped: Oh well...hunting season is near maybe he might show up in the wrong spot :devil:

Halloween was a blast.

Hope all is well with you. Isn't it about time to start planning those giant Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners? I know fresh trout is lacking in those plans for me. :crying: