Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
smallieFanatic

Fly Tying Vise Photo Contest

Hello everyone. This is a "Fly Tying Vise Photo Contest."

Is how it works is you take an artistic photograph of your fly tying vise decorated however you wish wherever you wish. You then submit it by e-mail to me, and when all the photos have been submitted, I will set up a poll and everyone can vote to determine the winner.

DUE DATE IS 12-15-09, ALL PHOTOS MUST BE IN BY THAT DATE. That gives you about 3 weeks to just take a photo and submit it.

The winner will recieve one dozen assorted flies tied by myself.

When you are ready, shoot me a pm and I will give you my e-mail adress.

SIMPLE EXAMPLE:

DEMO.jpg

"Anvil and Emerging Caddis" :lol:

Jan :)

This is a great idea, lots of possibilities. Are you sure that your 'mail box' can handle the potential volume?

Any particular themes? Holidays? Messiest? Tidiest? Only one entry per person?

Now all I need to do is start taking pictures !!

Are you sure that your 'mail box' can handle the potential volume?

Oh yeah, unlimited mail box space. :headbang:

One entry per person, no particuler theme. The idea is an artistic-type photo with your vise being the center. Adorn the vise and the surroundings in any way you want!

Dafunk!!1

Have that beautiful lady of yours hold your vice and take a pic. Sure winner in my opinion. Very fine brushstrokes of the great spirit in the sky!!

Last night I went out and bought a used secretary desk and a real cool cabinet in the likely vain attempt to get organized. Im still going through the huge box I wrote of before that I received from a retiring fly fishing and fly photographer from the yellowstone area. I have to get some polish on it and hopefully can take a picture with my now new "2-vise" setup. Im going to need until at least 10 pm to get the photo posted as I have a work function after hours today. I won't imbibe too much so that I dont disappoint you Jan by not getting my picture posted.