Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
smallieFanatic

Three Word Story

However, fairwxflyfishing was not paying attention to his bobber as it bobbed and then it disapeared in a huge whirlpool and broke open. He cried to mom, she slapped him viscously in the vicinity of his head and shoulders, causing his dandruff to choke her. And while choking, she beat him to the next fish. Later that evening, fairwxflyfish stomped around in his baggy yellow waders in the moonlight. The coyotes howled and Will Mullis howled with them Steeldrifter showed up and began to swim in his distinct artistic style. As he twirled and pranced about and a kicked and sang an Irish pub ditty SmallieFanatic jacked threads.

BigDaddyHub dealt with frustration of Democrats by running for Grand Poobah of Fred Flinstones Lodge. Meanwhile, yellow dasies attracted bees and Tie-dyed geckos and Grateful dead fans where maced

Hay guys I am laughing at this, but and there is always a but, My Mom passed away when I was 8yrs old, and I love her dearly and miss her every day..

Be kind OK!!!

Sorry man I didn't mean any offense :unsure: Sorry about that.

No offense taken, I am 47 now and it still hurts, somethings take longer then others to stop hurting..

I am honored to be featured in the story even if I am the keystone cop villain... ahahahha

However, fairwxflyfishing was not paying attention to his bobber as it bobbed and then it disapeared in a huge whirlpool and broke open. He cried to mom, she slapped him viscously in the vicinity of his head and shoulders, causing his dandruff to choke her. And while choking, she beat him to the next fish. Later that evening, fairwxflyfish stomped around in his baggy yellow waders in the moonlight. The coyotes howled and Will Mullis howled with them Steeldrifter showed up and began to swim in his distinct artistic style. As he twirled and pranced about and a kicked and sang an Irish pub ditty SmallieFanatic jacked threads.

BigDaddyHub dealt with frustration of Democrats by running for the Captain Crunch Title; Grand Poobah of Fred Flintstone's lodge meanwhile, yellow daisies

attracted purple bees and tye-dyed geckos and Grateful Dead fans were maced for rowdy mellowness and

(had to integrate the two divergent stories)

BigDaddyHub dealt with frustration of Democrats by running for the Captain Crunch Title; Grand Poobah of Fred Flintstone's lodge meanwhile, yellow daisies

attracted purple bees and tye-dyed geckos and Grateful Dead fans were maced for rowdy mellowness and glassy eyed trout

attracted purple bees and tye-dyed geckos and Grateful Dead fans were maced for rowdy mellowness and glassy eyed trout lounged in pools