Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Opening Day Swap

FBN, I got your PM, and I apologize for the late response. I have been very busy with work. I'm ready to rock and roll, you can go ahead and send me your address.

-CF

Sent

Two sets of good looking flies arrived today. Thanks Cutt Catcher and Mdntn. Waiting on the last set from Carolina Fisherman and I'll get these in the mail back to everyone.

I sent my PM out a few minutes ago. I apologize for the delay folks, as I was out of town. My flies will be in the mail tomorrow. Again, my apologies for my tardiness. I look forward to seeing all of the different flies.

-CF

Some very nice Green Leach Flies arrived today. I have everything sorted including a Cone Head Peacock Twist Nymph from me. Thanks to all the tiers for making my first swap such a success. We will have some great choices for Opening Day. I will be headed to the Post Office tomorrow morning the get your flies in the mail. Once again THANKS to you all! :yahoo:

Bob