Fly Tying
breambuster

Spring Bluegill Swap

I'm in with a Red Tag. Produced very well for me last October at Lake LBJ (Granite Shoals, TX).

2:58pm - Well, mine are finished. Where do I send 'em? :rolleyes:

Gillfan51. I've got you on the list. Thanks for signing up. This is going to be a great swap because there are LOTS of patterns in this one that are new to me. There are only 7 spots left. If anyone is thinking about joining, but is still on the bubble, you'd better jump in now while you have a chance! This one is going to be too good to miss!

BB

hi breambuster

good seeing you back. I"m in with a "gurgler", if you will have me.

have a good one

pat carroll

Pat, you are ALWAYS welcome in my swaps. You're a great swapper and a great tier! Thanks for signing up for this one.

Take care

BB

Hi Travis. Welcome aboard! Glad you decided to join this one. Your black beetle will be a welcomed addition to an awesome box of flies!

Take care

BB

Floyd has signed up with a Woven Spinner II via PM! Great looking pattern. You guys are going to be amazed by this one.

Welcome to the swap, Floyd!

Take care

BB

Hey, Riffle! Always good to see your name on my swap list. I'll ALWAYS have you in any of my swaps, as long as there is still room. And you made it! Only 3 slots left. They're going fast!

Take care

BB

NJ Allday! You're in! Glad to have you sign up with us on this one. Sounds like a neat pattern. Can't wait to see it.

Thanks for joining!

Take care

BB

Only two spots left. If anyone is thinking about it, they'd better grab one of these spots before it gets gone!

BB