Fly Tying

The CDC puffs will be done tonight. Please send the address.

iaflyfisher

Got your flies today. They are great B) Thanks for the extras!

My Carp Carrots went into the mail today.

Jan, thanks for hosting. I plan on trying for some "golden bones' this year as well. I'll give you a shout when I cross over. We can chase them together.

Frank aka Student4evr

My Carp Carrots went into the mail today.

Jan, thanks for hosting. I plan on trying for some "golden bones' this year as well. I'll give you a shout when I cross over. We can chase them together.

Frank aka Student4evr

That would be awesome!

Well at this point all I need is David's flies and we are good to go. I think you guys will be impressed with all the fantastic tying in this swap!

Just a brief status report. I sent David a message several days ago and haven't received a reply yet. I know David wouldn't just flake out so I'm thinking it must be something more important than a mere swap.

So my question is this--How long are guys willing to wait before going on? I am willing to wait indefinitely, so it hinges on what you guys want ;)

Does anybody know David and do you think he is ok??

Ok as in well? Or as in flaky? If the latter he is totally not so. Like I said there is probably a more important issue taking up his time than a swap.

Easternfly I sure will.

Does anybody know David and do you think he is ok??

Ok as in well? Or as in flaky? If the latter he is totally not so. Like I said there is probably a more important issue taking up his time than a swap.

Easternfly I sure will.

:bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: Wow! as in well ! Why would you even say the other??

I said this in concern ??? David has not been anything but nice!!

Jeremy

Ill wait but couldn't you make up the sets one fly short for everyone including David and when he sends the flies he can get a set.

You can keep all the clausers and post a pic of them. Sounds like Something is Keeping David thats more important then a carp swap. Dont get me wrong Ill wait as long as everyone else.