Fly Tying
larmie44

Nymph Swap

Well My flies went on there way!

Total shipping with the lost flies has cost me just over $15.00!

Don't think I will be doing any swaps for a while!

thanks for hosting the swap and I hope you get the flies this time??

Blessings,

Jeremy

Blessings,

Jeremy

I am sure I will get them. Havent had problems with anyone elses although 3 tiers failed to give me a return stamped envelope (ahh well).

Also, I pay about $1.92 each way, so $4 per round trip. Some of the other fliers managed to get them out even cheaper. I understand your frustration and will be sure to throw you some extra goodies for the hassle.

I have written confirmation from everyone that their flies are in the mail.

Whos did I receive from canada 2 days back? looked like JM on the tag or something?

Thanks,

Chris

Hey cut, got your flies today! lookin good

Blessings,

Jeremy

I am sure I will get them. Havent had problems with anyone elses although 3 tiers failed to give me a return stamped envelope (ahh well).

Also, I pay about $1.92 each way, so $4 per round trip. Some of the other fliers managed to get them out even cheaper. I understand your frustration and will be sure to throw you some extra goodies for the hassle.

Whos did I receive from canada 2 days back? looked like JM on the tag or something?

Thanks,

Chris

Blessings,

Jeremy

Thanks,

Chris

Chris sorry, just venting about Canada post thats all,

I did not toe tag this time or send a return envelope or return postage don't worry about sending me a set of flies!

i just wanted to make sure I fufilled what I would say I would do!

Blessings,

Jeremy

I hear ya.

Sorry this swap is still running slowly. Deadline was yesterday, I was trout fishing an hour south of tahoe with only mediocre luck...

Still need 2, which are both rumored to be on there way according to the pm's I received...

Will turn them around immediately once i get them all in...

I should be able to photo these tomorrow night and send them out. I am thinking I might be the last tier since we are at least one short, by tying a fat flash cadis pupae. I am also going to send out 1-2 random flies for the tiers who did 14 since we only came up with 11 + my caddis is 12.

Seems like Nymph swaps arent terribly popular.

Seems like Nymph swaps arent terribly popular.

Nope it is more like swap season is mostly over, most people are into fishing by now. There are usually only a few hardcore swappers doing swaps this late in the season. They usually pick up a bit during the dog days of summer again especially in the deep south and then really get going again when it gets real cold again.

Looking forward to seeing the flies thanks for your work in this swap.

Robert,

I appreciate your kind words....here is a breakdown of the current stats on this swap

Havent received flies from bendmar or rich, so only 8/10 in...

3 Swappers didnt provide an envelope or postage

1 swapper didnt provide postage but provided the envelope...

The other 5 kicked ass..

Can you send me all of your full addresses, names, and screen name on here so I can properly match these up and get them in the mail?

3/8 swappers that got them in used toe tags. Please PM me.

Thanks,

Chris

UPDATE

I have sorted the flies and made some executive decisions...as follows.

My Flies - Received

Elaine's Flies - Sent

JM Parker Double set - Need addy then will send

Matt Hill - Sent

Ken Cochrane - sent

Stephen Arthur - sent

Robert - sent

Cheri - I dont have an envelope for you I dont think ,or postage. As such I will need you to paypal me $3.50. Same thing with Chollo23. If there is a discrepancy just shoot me a PM and let me know.

I have sent PMs to 5 swappers and have received hardly any replies and quite frankly I am about done wasting time trying to put this swap together.

If you participated and your flies are getting sent out per the above, thank you. Your flies were beautiful, your great swappers and I am very happy with how prompt you were in tying. Special thanks to Jeremy who double tied because one of his packages was lost in the mail for about 1.5 months and arrived just the other day.

I have containers for OleFish and need to figure out who you are olefish, so I can send your container back to you instead of just the envelope. Totally my bad here for getting this mixed up.

Thanks All!

Chris Larmore

UPDATE

I have sorted the flies and made some executive decisions...as follows.

My Flies - Received

Elaine's Flies - Sent

JM Parker Double set - Need addy then will send

Matt Hill - Sent

Ken Cochrane - sent

Stephen Arthur - sent

Robert - sent

Cheri - I dont have an envelope for you I dont think ,or postage. As such I will need you to paypal me $3.50. Same thing with Chollo23. If there is a discrepancy just shoot me a PM and let me know.

I have sent PMs to 5 swappers and have received hardly any replies and quite frankly I am about done wasting time trying to put this swap together.

If you participated and your flies are getting sent out per the above, thank you. Your flies were beautiful, your great swappers and I am very happy with how prompt you were in tying. Special thanks to Jeremy who double tied because one of his packages was lost in the mail for about 1.5 months and arrived just the other day.

I have containers for OleFish and need to figure out who you are olefish, so I can send your container back to you instead of just the envelope. Totally my bad here for getting this mixed up.

Thanks All!

Chris Larmore

Cheri

i sent urs out to the addy as described

chollo still waiting to hear from you. just need postage + envelope fee of $3 flat.

All others went out

I had an entire extra set because we all tied some extra. I decided to give the entire extra set to casting for recovery and will purchase a box to send them in.

http://www.castingforrecovery.org/