Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
NJFlyMAn

post your fly boxes for trout

Just read an article by Dave Whitlock about "exposing" your fly boxes. Kinda like undressing in front of a stranger. :bugeyes: LOL! After looking at yours I would REALLY be too embarrassed to show mine. :scared:

Just read an article by Dave Whitlock about "exposing" your fly boxes. Kinda like undressing in front of a stranger. :bugeyes: LOL! After looking at yours I would REALLY be too embarrassed to show mine. :scared:

Come on please..Don't be embarrassed to show yours...That's fly boxes I'm talking about LOL!

Ok, I'll post a ugly fly box, if that will help?

uglyflybox.jpg

midge2.jpg

midge1.jpg

Ill have to take a picture - never took a photo of the fly box before... You guys have some serious kits!

I like the worm fly's - Those are awesome looking and would work great on some rivers here...

thanks njflyman- they are actually not scuds. they are czech nymphs! and represent caddis mostly

my box still needs work... it is really unorganized and i need to get a page for it to organize it.... currently i have my ephemerellas mixed in with my skwalas =0

I don't have very many flies.....so when i tie some more i'll post some pics! NJflyman you should move this thread to the bench.

flytire...What a great fly collection you have....I love your stones...How do you do with them??? I don't fish them that often...

Those are some nice boxes! I love looking at other peoples poppers...mine are slightly inadequate...