Fly Tying
day5

Warm Water INVITATION Swap!!!

First invite sent out and no dice. 2nd invite sent out, awaiting reply....

Try sending it again it didn't make it to my inbox. :lol2:

Hey, ChuckingFluff, the reason it didn't make it to your inbox is that it was supposed to come to mine, but my Email must be really slow today, or something, because it hasn't shown up here either! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Take care

BB

I have humbly accepted Mr Fry's invite....I'm in...pattern to be announced...my invite has been PM'd...just waiting a response...

yea yea yea!!!! hubby in the house! :headbang: Half way there boys and girls Im going to adjust the due date a month maybe more....fyi

Smalliehunter has advised me he unable to participate in any swap at the present time due to career and Hatches obligations. SO....moving right along....

Hey Breambuster, you want in bro?

:scooter: :scooter: just wanted to add this...have never used this emotican before!! LOL!

i think they are kinda cool in my opinion. they dont make me think i suck at tying. they make me strive to improve more. like gee i did not make the last one so i am really going to try and improve my warmwater patterns to get in on the next one!