Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
MIKE*A

Hello from Dayton, Ohio

Hey All,

I just ran across this board and am looking forward to some good discussions/information sharing/BS this Winter............I fish primarily warm water and am fortunate enough to be able to walk down my street and fish the Great Miami River (smallies, carp, and the occasional Largemouth or Channel Cat) or walk up to the other end of my street and fish the Stillwater River (Smallies and lots of Rock Bass). I do have a pretty good Trout stream about 40 minutes North of me (Mad River), but with 2 young ones usually in tow.........Well.......I just can't seem to find the time to get there anymore. My brother just recently moved to Cape Cod, hopefully I will be able to get up there next year and try my hand at some blue/striper fishing.........

Hey another Buckeye thumbup.gif

I'm from the Cincy area and it sure is good to see that someone else knows how to fly fish in this area!!!!

Welcome to the forum and I'll be picking your brain on what your using for them Smallies

Thanx for the welcome guys,

I've been bouncing around the board and like what I see.........