Fly Tying
NJ All Day

Sage Bass rods

i said sage would be the best in my opinion. if you actually read my post. and if you also read my post you will understand why it casts better. read the post first and then you will understand why. it specifically says the rod was made and tested with the sage reels. please dont jump out until you fully read the post

no, you said

the rod was made and tested with the sage reels. it will cast the best with the sage reel.

where on the sage website does the manufacturer specify "the rod was made and tested with sage reels"

how much time have you spent actually using the sage bass rod and sage reel to make that statement? how many other reels did you use with the bass rod to come to the conclusion that the bass rod casts better with the sage reel?

please verify your facts or dont say anything at all

oh, and i'll jump out whenever i feel like it, not when a kid tells me i should

What the hell is your problem! Leave Wray alone!

Present your evidence that says they WEREN'T made and tested with sage reels.

(what do you think SAGE is going to use a different companies reels when they manufacture their own?? do you live under a rock? companies just don't do that...)

Present your evidence that says they WEREN'T made and tested with sage reels.

i'm not the one making the statement and would like to know where the information comes from.

Leave Wray alone!

:crying: :crying:

Wow. Calm down boys.

Just to get you all fired up, I'm going to suggest this: For almost all fish under 10lbs, your reel, no matter how much you paid for it or what kind of deal you got on it, does nothing but serve as a nice place to store your line. The drag is a nice bonus, but you could palm the rim and be just as effective.

The reel's ONLY benefit to casting is in balancing the rod. That's it.