Fly Tying
geozip

Safety Pin Swap

Here it is, is there any interest in a safety pin fly ? By suggestion they would need to be purple, (my wife) I suggest that you tie what you want as long as it is tied to a safety pin. This way you can hang them on your hat or vest or as gifts "suggested by my wife"!! The wife has also stated that she will choose the best pattern and give away a dozen flies from my fly box...... "Dam Her" If you are interested, the first 12 with I'm in will fill this swap!!

Geozip ( Tie one pin, you will get one pin back. One person will get a dozen flies also!! )

Swap is Full !!

1. Horseshoes...................Received!!

2. atroutbum2...................Received!!

3. Rich MC....................... Received!!

4. foambug.......................Received!!

5. riffleriversteel.............. Received!!

6. rich5665........................Received!!

7. JohnP.......................... Received!!

8. DevinKaradeema.......... Received!!

9. Robert M...................... Received!!

10. Sjo............................... Received!!

11. Dustin Guyette............... Received!!

12. cencalfly.........................Received!!

Due date will be December 1, 2010

This is geozip's Wife the more purple glitterer featherier the better . I am the queen and love purple. The winner will get their choice of flies, nymphs, dry's, or salmon. OR I WILL TIE ONE!! haha :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jane

This is geozip's Wife the more purple glitterer featherier the better . I am the queen and love purple. The winner will get their choice of flies, nymphs, dry's, or salmon. OR I WILL TIE ONE!! haha :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jane

are we just tying one fly on a pin or are u lookin for 12 tied on pins

if your only looking to get one fly tied on a pin im in and if i win i guess im going to see how good a fly your wife ties ,how is she at tying the full dress atlantic salmon flies geo

jane

are we just tying one fly on a pin or are u lookin for 12 tied on pins

if your only looking to get one fly tied on a pin im in and if i win i guess im going to see how good a fly your wife ties ,how is she at tying the full dress atlantic salmon flies geo

One pin ... and really, I can't wait to see her tie a fly either.

Tie one pin, you will get one back. One person will get a dozen flies from my fly box. My wife will pick a pattern and that person will get the dozen flies.

geozip

ok cani be in on this ? my wife picked out some wierd azz purple about 10 months agoo an it still sits ...lol...gotta love her (she dont tie or flyfish)do we tie 12 ?

its not a big deal just gotta know the # also ..all the details ..please dont confuse me ...i have 2 brain cells an they are both fitghting for space :hyst:

ok cani be in on this ? my wife picked out some wierd azz purple about 10 months agoo an it still sits ...lol...gotta love her (she dont tie or flyfish)do we tie 12 ?

its not a big deal just gotta know the # also ..all the details ..please dont confuse me ...i have 2 brain cells an they are both fitghting for space :hyst:

Tie one pin, you will get one back that someone else tied. One person will get a dozen flies from my fly box. My wife will pick a pattern and that person will get the dozen flies.

Send the fly with a self addressed envelope for return postage.

Thanks for joining

I'll give it a go with a Purple Peril. I have never tied a fly on a safety pin, so this should be interesting. But first, I have to finish those tiny dry flies for Tasmania. :wallbash: Small flies have never been my strong suit. <_<

And could somebody post a picture of one so I can see what they look like?