Fly Tying
Dble Haul

Any Yankee fans?

Yea I'm sure they do suck. Makes sense. They only pulled off a feat that has never happened in sports history. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (SDHflyfisher @ Oct 22 2004, 04:16 PM)
all i can say is that the sox suck and i'm glad im not out east right now

Yeah, Sean....they really suck. rolleyes.gif

I mean, they're the only team to ever come back from a 3-0 game deficit in a 7 game series.

We're glad you're not out east too. It means we don't have to listen to your empty BS in person. laugh.gif tongue.gif

DFix, you're right it was a cold week, as for the winters they are always to long anyways. It has been kinda nice to see all the excitement in the people around here. Although for the life of me I don't know why j_k.gif I do hope the Soxs go all the way, they have a hellva team smile.gif

Rick

I've been away in the mountains, so I missed the last couple of games. My only comment is that the riots afterwards doesn't speak well for Boston. Haven't you people ever won a pennant before? You know, killing off your fan base isn't good for business. dry.gif cool.gif

Was a a week long trip myself last week but i made sure i was in front of the TV for that series each night. Not that ii'm a Sox fan but i'll pull for anyone that plays against the yankees.

Thats was a unbelievable series and even if boston gets beat now, they still have made history cool.gif

SD