Fly Tying

Love your flies...Hate Vimeo! I even joined just thinking it may speed up the downloads of your vids...no such luck. So I am forced to open your stuff in another tab and hope I remember to go back and watch it...

Love your flies...Hate Vimeo! I even joined just thinking it may speed up the downloads of your vids...no such luck. So I am forced to open your stuff in another tab and hope I remember to go back and watch it...

Vimeo isn't the problem, most likely it is the video itself. It is in HD and therefore is a much bigger file size and takes up a lot more space in you buffer for the same amount of seconds as the oposing video in non HD. If you have a fast enough connection it really isn't that bad. I think the wait is worth for the quality of the video.

Great fly! could you try to get a little more light in the picture (I know it is hard I struggle with this too)

I always love your videos! I think I have watched them all :)

Thanks everyone,

sorry bout the vimeo thing. I will be having my videos elsewhere soon, and will also be putting together a series of dvd's showcasing several of the patterns. I am just trying to get a feel for how much interest there would be in this. Thanks

I tied some today and they turned out great!

Thanks everyone,

sorry bout the vimeo thing. I will be having my videos elsewhere soon, and will also be putting together a series of dvd's showcasing several of the patterns. I am just trying to get a feel for how much interest there would be in this. Thanks

I tied some today and they turned out great!

Hey Richard. I sure be interested in your DVD's if you decide to put some out. I've enjoyed, and learn allot, watching your videos. I do agree using a different video service, other then Vimeo, would be a big plus. :)

Mike

I think somebody on here gave me a tip on watching vimeos. Click on the letters HD and turn off the high definition and it will run fine. I just did it before I posted this reply. Try it. Maybe it will work for you?

I think somebody on here gave me a tip on watching vimeos. Click on the letters HD and turn off the high definition and it will run fine. I just did it before I posted this reply. Try it. Maybe it will work for you?

That was me :)