Fly Tying
flytyman1

Valentine's Day Emerger Swap - Due date Feb. 14, 2011

thanks for the update! I am very interested in Your swap for project healing water! I already have 50 flies set aside for it. I just sent a couple hundred to cast for recovery last week and I am sure I can get some more together here soon. Also I can bring it up at the next FFF meeting as well.

That would be great, I can use all the help I can get rounding up flies to fill these fly boxes. I have started to contact members of The Whistle Pigs Fishing Club that I fish with each June on the Loystock in PA to get some of their tiers to donate some flies. I have also gotten in touch with a local taxidermist and friend who is going to donate a lot of various types hair for tying. I can give these to some of the Vets just starting out in tying. I 'm hoping I can get enough various materials and fly boxes that I can give them to PHWFF for other events and Vets. Thanks again!

flytyman1

:dunno: :dunno:

At tis point I have received everyones flies but Mr. Vegas and they are in the mail. Dustin/Mr. Vegas I know you have been have some problems with mail lately, I am keeping my eye out for them and will inform you as soon as they arrive (hopefully Monday). I'll keep you all posted, all the flies are divided I just need the last set to add and mail them out. :scooter: u

flytyman1

Yes I sent them last saturday. I know I fixed the problem since I went to the Post office myself and shipped yours and the popper swap. Which he has not got either. I have sent out 8 other swaps in the last 2 weeks and they all got theirs so far. Here is a deal. If you do not see them monday I will send them priority with a tracking number so you can have in 2 days and be able to track it along the way. That is how I will be sending all my swaps from now on. Also on Saturday I did get your 157 flies out for your donation swap!

Yes I sent them last saturday. I know I fixed the problem since I went to the Post office myself and shipped yours and the popper swap. Which he has not got either. I have sent out 8 other swaps in the last 2 weeks and they all got theirs so far. Here is a deal. If you do not see them monday I will send them priority with a tracking number so you can have in 2 days and be able to track it along the way. That is how I will be sending all my swaps from now on. Also on Saturday I did get your 157 flies out for your donation swap!

Thanks so very much, I'll be keping my eye out for both of the shipments. I will PM you when I get them! I'm not sure if we get mail today, it is Presdent's Day, are the post offices open?

flytyman1

Dustin, it is Tuesday and I still haven't received your flies for this swap or for the donation swap. Did you use delivery confirmatin on any of the flies you mailed. The flies you mailed the Saturday before last should have gotten here by now. I'll let you know if they arrive tomorrow, I get my mail by 12:30. Not sure what you want to do if they don't get here by tomorrow?

flytyman1

I did get your swap flies for these out. I didn't get the others out yet, I will get them in the morn, Please keep me updated :)

I did get your swap flies for these out. I didn't get the others out yet, I will get them in the morn, Please keep me updated :)

Great, I will be looking for your flies in the mail during the next few days. I already have all the other flies seperated and ready to mall out, as soon as I receive your flies I will mail them all out. I will post and PM you as soon as the flies arrive. :thumbsup:

flytyman1

:frusty: :unsure:

Sorry guys for the delay on getting everyone's flies sent out, I'm still waiting on the flies from Mr. Vegas. he said they were sent out. If I don't receive them by the end of the week, post me and let me know what you all want to do? If you, the other swappers don't want to wait any longer than that then I will mail out the flies I have already received.

flytyman1

you can mail mine out !!! there is a due date for a reason.........and mailing your flies from across the country 2 days from the due date is not going to cut it........

thanks to my fellow swappers who got their flies in on time !!!! I can't wait to check them out........

If they didn't show up today go ahead and mail them to everyone. When mine shows up just go ahead and keep them. My feelings will not be hurt at all. They are cool flies and fun to tie them! Again I do NOT want my flies to hold this up by any means

If they didn't show up today go ahead and mail them to everyone. When mine shows up just go ahead and keep them. My feelings will not be hurt at all. They are cool flies and fun to tie them! Again I do NOT want my flies to hold this up by any means

Got your PM, will give it till Friday or Saturday. Thanks for the reply, I'll be checking the mail.

flytyman1

no need to wait that long we got garunteed by thursday so that should be the latest!