Fly Tying
NJ All Day

Stockard Shipping?

My last order with them produced a complaint - I placed my order about 4:30 one day, realized I had forgotten an item that night, so I called at 9:00 the next morning and they wouldn't add the item to my shipment - it was already out the door. It's just too efficient. If they weren't so good, I could have added the extra item and not had to pay extra shipping. No good at all. (Please add a very heavy dose of sarcasm when reading this post - J. Stockard's has been EXCELLENT.)

Deeky

I could just about mentally picture you at the time silently muttering and damning their excessive efficiency . . . . :lol:

I live in CT and get my orders withing 3-4 days.

He will ship partial orders quickly if one item is back ordered, this does not delay your main shipment.

Regards,

FK

I placed an order on the 27th of December and received an email the next day saying it's shipped, so I was excited. It's now Jan 8th and I haven't gotten it yet. I called to find out the situation and was told that the storm on the east coast is to blame. I'll wait one more week to see if it gets to me before I call again. We'll see what happens...

I like JStockard's selection and they are my default online retailer since they are a sponsor here. Having said that, It takes about 2 weeks from the time I order something until I receive it. I frequently receive an e-mail that says it "shipped" the next day, but then when I receive the package 2 weeks later, I find the postmark to be about 4-5 business days after I placed the order.

I think their "shipped" status simply means that it has been entered into their shipping department and doesn't verify the package has hit the mail.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I just found out yesterday that the first class is the 18th of January and i'll be getting the book with all the materials on the 11th so I'll have around 1 week for materials, I think that i'll just place an order for the rest of the classes and go to a local Sportsman shop to get the materials for the rest of the classes.

I placed an order on the 27th of December and received an email the next day saying it's shipped, so I was excited. It's now Jan 8th and I haven't gotten it yet. I called to find out the situation and was told that the storm on the east coast is to blame. I'll wait one more week to see if it gets to me before I call again. We'll see what happens...

Just to update...I received my order today. Two whole weeks, I was expecting a bit quicker but at least it got to me. I definitely won't order something urgent from them unless I pay big for the shipping though.

I did my first order from Stockards today, it shipped four hours after I submitted the order, hard to beat that for service.

That was last Thursday, my order was delivered yesterday morning (Monday). I live in Canada and had that delivered to a US Post Office, I might try having it delivered to the house next time and see how long it takes to get through Customs :)

My experience has been great, they will continue to get my service B)