Fly Tying
NJ All Day

Stockard Shipping?

Hi everyone I was just wondering if the shipping from our sponsor J. Stockard is fast? I'm taking some fly tying classes and gonna need to order some materials from them. I'll have about two weeks between getting the material list and the class begins... So how long does it usually take?

Thanks.

Hi everyone I was just wondering if the shipping from our sponsor J. Stockard is fast? I'm taking some fly tying classes and gonna need to order some materials from them. I'll have about two weeks between getting the material list and the class begins... So how long does it usually take?

Thanks.

he is really good about it usually less then a week

I did my first order from Stockards today, it shipped four hours after I submitted the order, hard to beat that for service.

I placed an order on the 30th and received it today. Even with

New Years Weekend and all, that's a week or 5 working days.

I've never had a complaint with their service. Unlike other places,

I've never had them have to back-order anything either.

Mike

when I lived in Michigan, it usually took 3 business days for the cheapest shipping option. Where I live now, it seems like I never have to wait more than 2. I placed an order early today and the UPS tracker says it will be here tomorrow, and that is for the cheapest shipping option as well.

I got my stuff pretty quick! If you have some time on other stuff you might think of day5 for hareline stuff. I am sure he can have it dropshipped and in a hurry.

i live on the other end of connecticut from j stockard and it usuall takes a week plus to get an order.

not very efficient for being 70 miles away.

j stockard is NOT a brick and mortar store so driving there and picking it up is not an option.

I ordered several times , always fast delivery

I had one back order and they kept emailing me to let me know what was going on

No bad dealings with them

Usually have my stuff within 3-4 days of ordering. Only once did I have a partial back order and it was out sent the following day. Stockard's communication is excellent as well. It's one of the reasons I buy 90% of my supplies from them.

Takes about seven days to get an order to Idaho, and I have never had a back-order. Can't say the same for other suppliers. J. Stockard is first-rate, and their holiday coupon was sure a nice surprise.

My last order with them produced a complaint - I placed my order about 4:30 one day, realized I had forgotten an item that night, so I called at 9:00 the next morning and they wouldn't add the item to my shipment - it was already out the door. It's just too efficient. If they weren't so good, I could have added the extra item and not had to pay extra shipping. No good at all. (Please add a very heavy dose of sarcasm when reading this post - J. Stockard's has been EXCELLENT.)

Deeky

I placed an order on the 27th, it shipped the 27th per email and I recieved it today. That is with the cheapest shipping option. So 10 business days.

I usually seem to get mine in about 5 mail days. I placed an order last night, and by the time I got home from work I had an e-mail saying it was shipped. That is pretty normal. They get the order out fast, then it's up to the Post Orifice.