Fly Tying
Dustin Guyette

Caddis Dry Fly Swap

Ouch 3 people huh.. well mine on on the way and I can only speak for me :(

Were they sent?

the flies from Mr. Vegas and fly_fischa are in the mail, but i don't know about RedGrayGhost.

i will PM him (RedGrayGhost) in a minute and if he don't answer me by the time i get the other two sets then he is not going to be in the swap

I got mine fly_fisha flies for a swap on Saturday and he did PM of the delay. He is a good guy so no worries!

I got mine fly_fisha flies for a swap on Saturday and he did PM of the delay. He is a good guy so no worries!

i'm not worried about fly_fischa's flies, he already told me they were on the way, and he even showed me pictures of them

Hi All,

I just got a PM from Dustin that my flies finally made the swim to the US. I'm sorry to have kept everyone waiting, normally my flies are a few weeks early. I couldn't get these away any earlier and have been a few days late in my last two swaps. Sorry, I hope you like them.

Karsten

flies are going out on wednesday and if Mr. Vegas's flies are not at my house by monday then you will not get one from him.

sorry for the delay