Fly Tying
Dustin Guyette

tempurature

Hey, Mr Vegas - got an extra room? I'll be quiet!

About 4 F this morning when I left for work. Wife is getting a little tired of going out to warm my truck up. She's such a good gal!

You don't have to be quite just sit at the vise and help me fill some fly boxes!

this morning when i woke up it was -24 degrees, and so far it has only gotten up to -22 degrees, thats just crazy.

my school was even closed today, because it is so cold :yahoo:

anyways i was just wondering what the tempuature is in other places

When I lived in interior Alaska, the school didn't close until it was negative fifty.

School was closed several times each winter.

Last week here it was 4 degrees one morning, and people were freaking out.

It's all relative. Negative thirty is cold. Negative forty is COLD. Negative fifty is Damned Cold. Neg sixty is Stupid Cold. Neg Seventy is your eyeballs get a layer of ice on them if you don't blink twice every second cold. The coldest we ever saw was somewhere less than negative seventy two -- our thermometers stopped working there.

Last week the temperature was in the -45C for 6 days straight. Now the Chinook Winds are here and it feels like heaven. (-12)C.

Northern Canada Prairie Winters Suck.

When it gets this cold i seem to always pick up a raging flu virus which puts me out of commission for a good week or more. I guess its okay as i am not missing out on much except tying flies *sneeze* oh dear, back to bed with me!