Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
jhammer

Any trappers or hunters?

I used to own an old single shot 12 gauge that had a bore like a sewer pipe, but man could that thing shoot. I've popped lots of small critters with that hunk of metal lol!

actually my dads muzzleloading squirrel rifles are exquisite works of art.with curly maple stocks,green mountain barrels,brass hardware,and hand forged syler locks.any one would be proud to own one.my dad spends considerable time building them (like a whole year) and only uses hand tools to inlet all the pieces.

I used to own an old single shot 12 gauge that had a bore like a sewer pipe, but man could that thing shoot. I've popped lots of small critters with that hunk of metal lol!

actually my dads muzzleloading squirrel rifles are exquisite works of art.with curly maple stocks,green mountain barrels,brass hardware,and hand forged syler locks.any one would be proud to own one.my dad spends considerable time building them (like a whole year) and only uses hand tools to inlet all the pieces.

Gotta love those Green Mountain barrels. I had a Knight muzzy that wore a GM. That thing was a tack driver.

i hunt and trap alot, recently posted a pic of a beautiful red fox i trapped last season in the classic fly tying forum, some guy took offense and mentioned he had no use for a forum that incourage trapping of animals, i set him straight and haven't seen him around since

I don't get people sometime how people get offended about stuff they don't know about that's why i don't like PETA they are all a bunch of hypocrites and insane criminals.

I do some hunting and some trapping, don't tell PETA :ph34r: But yes I keep some squirrel tails and some the hole hide, like keeping some of the grouse feathers. When it comes to trapping I keep a young rat or two they have the short cotton fur. Makes good dubbing, and they sell for almost nothing so keep them. :unsure:

i hunt and trap alot, recently posted a pic of a beautiful red fox i trapped last season in the classic fly tying forum, some guy took offense and mentioned he had no use for a forum that incourage trapping of animals, i set him straight and haven't seen him around since

GOOD on ya Bud!!! Hunting, fishing, trapping etc are American ways of life. Just because a person doesn't personally participate in these rights, doesn't give them the right to badmouth those who do! :angry: