Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

Chironomids,Buzzers, Midges Swap???

This only being my second swap I'll know better next time

It shows the gills on some sites, since I'm new I didn't know that and watched a video that didn't show them, should I tie another group and send them out? Let me know so I can do them this weekend.

It shows the gills on some sites, since I'm new I didn't know that and watched a video that didn't show them, should I tie another group and send them out? Let me know so I can do them this weekend.

Nope, your good. No need for the extra tying B)

Mine went out in today's mail. I tied up a "Baker's Dozen" and don't need one back. Thanks for hosting.

Take care

BB

Student4evr & djmyers ...Just thought I would give you a friendly reminder that flies for this swap need to be mailed in 7 days. Please give me an update on how things are..Thanks, NJFLYMAN

Student4evr & djmyers ...Just thought I would give you a friendly reminder that flies for this swap need to be mailed in 7 days. Please give me an update on how things are..Thanks, NJFLYMAN

Swap update: Got PM's from both swappers that they are getting ready to mail them. So we should make our deadline on this swap. Thanks guys for the quick tying and mailing of your flies.. B)

You don't have mine yet? I think they should have been there by now...

You don't have mine yet? I think they should have been there by now...

Sorry I got yours Friday. When I posted the info I must of never hit the add reply button? B)

Flies in the mail

Thanks for the update!!! I was just about to go look at all my envelopes and see who's i had or didn't. Now I'm good and caught up... B)