Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

How much time do you spend a day.

Yeah but not in a good way, some of these rods give me nitemares :lol:

Nightmares still count! :hyst: <--------bug!

I started to think about an answer to this question, and then decided it would be best not to give up my 5th amendment rights.

Ditto those that said to much. When doing things week need to, like work, I think our minds wander to things we love to do or can relax doing, like fishing/tying etc. At least thats my theory :)

lately it depends on the day weekends just about all day between fishing, tying, and reading articles. During the week maybe 3-4 hours max during each day between work and other responsibilities unfortunately.

I'll have to follow the leader here and plead the 5th............sometimes, there are just not enough hours in the day....the wife thinks I'm nuts.........but it isn't so much an obsession as it is my life........while in the Navy-- I spent all my free time fishing......college-- spent every spare minute fishing -- as a state waterways conservation officer I was surrounded by fish and water.......now that I retired.....I have chosen to become a Fishing Guide (my goal was to be a waterways conservation officer for 20 some years, then retire and become a guide--I never figured in that I'd get hurt and be forced to medically retire), so now as a fishing guide-- I spend most of my time thinking or doing something fishing related......it has always been this way......since I was a kid.......there were never enough hours in a day.......and there was never enough water to fish....

but with family life.........I have found a great balance.........but again......I'll say no more and plead the 5th