Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Hard

Other things

On a back cast that my friend got too close to, I hooked his bologna in his sandwich and cast it into the stream.

LOL, no. Actually, the panties were caught while summerrun fishing below a popular area where people will camp. Think it was a leftover from a "fun" party. Thought I had snagged up. Up came a pair of women's panties.

The girlfriend, that was a pure accident. Was fishing the "community" beach at my Dad's place during the summer. Got there early before the tubers and people headed to the gravel beach of the river. Sometime while I was fishing, some girls stopped in near my backcasting area and put out their towels. I went to make a backcast, and my fly barely grabbed her bikini top. Wish I would've pulled harder on the forward cast. biggrin.gif But stopped my flyline (luckily didn't embed hook into her). Turned around and saw who I had snagged. She coyly demanded I remove the fly. Thankfully, it wasn't a barbless, so I had to, umm, work to get it out. That ended my fishing for the day. We ended up dating for a few months, until her Dad moved back to Texas (he was in the military). I could be a bit more "vulgar", but I won't. wink.gif

QUOTE (Leaky Waders @ Nov 18 2004, 07:54 PM)
I cought a bat, while night fishing Lake Cumberland. bugeyes.gif

You should of seen the look on my face when my line slacked and then went straight up in the air. shocking.gif

LW

I can understand that. I had an owl take a frog pattern of the surface at night.It flew straigt out from me then upward. I said what the #$%% is that. The owl turned arround and flew toward me. I gathered up all the line and saw that it was in a tree about thirty feet to the right of me.I looked up the line into the tree and saw a huge owl. It flew away without a sound.

I reeled in the line until it was tight waited a second and gave a sharp pull and got everything back undamaged

QUOTE (getholdofjoru @ Nov 23 2004, 12:12 PM)
I got hooked on crack.

what do you do for a living, I mean how can you afford it?

serious cool.gif

Several ducks, swallows, snakes, lots of trees and a Cadillac once.; not to mention

several of my friend's hats that ended up in the lake.