Fly Tying

Howdy Swappers,

How does a redfish fly swap sound? It's going to be fall soon and the redfish will be in spawn mode, at least here in Texas. I've got the itch. This swap will be for 10 tiers total, 9 including myself. All standard swap rules apply. Please send your flies toe-tagged, with a self-addressed stamp return envelope included. I like to leave these things open to your thoughts on what flies you want to tie. The flies can be all the same pattern, or they can be different. As long as the flies are for redfish, you're good. Make it fun and let me know if this is your first swap. Please PM me for addy or any other questions. Due date for flies is Saturday Sept. 10th.

1. Flies & Photos

2. Agn54

3. DavidR

4. bluegill576

6. 6.SWAP Cancelled. I'll try again in a few weeks.

I am in for sure. I'm out of town currently so I'll let you know my pattern as soon as I get back and can get in front of the vise to figure out what I want to tie

Count me in - I'll tie up a fly thats been working well for me this year in the grass - kinda Fiddler/Shrimp hybrid - a no name fly, sorry.

I am in for sure. I'm out of town currently so I'll let you know my pattern as soon as I get back and can get in front of the vise to figure out what I want to tie

No prob. Tie whatever you desire.

I'm in. I am actually at the beach right now about to go try to get some reds. I'll decide on a pattern in a couple of days.

Any thoughts on a go/no-go date for this swap ?

Or maybe we close it and tie 6 each - then we each get 2 files from each of the other participants ?

Any thoughts on a go/no-go date for this swap ?

Or maybe we close it and tie 6 each - then we each get 2 files from each of the other participants ?

I hope it doesn't come to that. I'll give it until the end of the week. I can push the date back if it fills up late.

Do we have a decision ? I'm heading out of town and if this swap is happening I can get you some flies ...if not...then its a shame ...but the tails are getting more active as the weather starts to cool so the flies will not go to waste :rolleyes:

I need to know if this is happening because I start school and don't have as much time to tie for swaps then. If you could please let me know that would be great.