Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
2bonthewater

Wild Trout Fishing video

Thumper.........your statements would be great if I were some aspiring movie making dude......I'm not.........

I'm all for constructive criticism.........but your comments, thoughts........are absurd..........THUMPER.......

I am a fly fisherman.........now, if you say my flies sucked--different story..........but saying my movie sucks is pretty stupid..........this is a fly fishing website / fly tying website.......not a making a movie website...........

I'll just leave it alone..........thanks THUMPER

I am sorry I offended your senses...............

dynamic.........you act like I was out to make some blockbuster flick...Tsk Tsk Tsk Thumper

I asked WHATCHA" THINK.........so I guess this is my fault........I am so sorry !!!!

really change angles......I'm by myself........with a camera on a tripod..........holy crap dude...you missed the bus on this one.........

but, for taking the time to view my horrid movie.........I do thank-you

just saw this on that site

http://vimeo.com/24147165

Apparently, my video SUCKS..........

But all the fish are from Berks County..............not too far from you............

Go to the PFBC website and search for a list of Class A trout waters............you should be able to find something close to you.........

Great vid! Where is this exactly, I live in Bucks County and have almost no places to fish close by :(

You Betcha.........and thanks to you kind sir !!!!! rolleyes.gif

next time I will have less flowing water.....I promiselaugh.gif and I will put a little X-marks the spot so that we all know where the trout will be !!!!

I'm guessing that if it were all pics........it would have been all wrong too !!! bad close-up........missing spots......bad angle......... apparently, the list goes !!!

I like the video Vinny thanks for posting

Like I said, my mistake........I asked WHATCHA THINK.........I didn't know Robert Redford was going to bash and critique my short fishing video......

seriously.......all you had to say is, it sucked, I didn't like it........you act as if you are a bigtime movie producer......and I was some bigtime movie director.........

like I said..........thanks THUMPER........I still don't get how, anything you said.......was meant to be helpful????

so, thanks again for watching my putrid video......I guess my wild brown trout were not cute enough either???laugh.gif

it's all good..........

whatcha' think fellas and ladies???

my mistake, I am sorry to have told you what I thought. I did not intend it in any way but helpful, and I tried to make that clear. The title of the book is unfortunate in this context but I also tried to make that clear.

Yes, yes, but would you get the angle right.........make me look super awesome..........and the flick would have to dynamic......so a near death experience would be paramount to the success of the film..........

If I am going big time--- I won't pay my extra's...........they should just be happy to be in my film.......right?? ahahhahahahh

paying extra's would blow my budget.............???

well, first I have to return to college and get a degree in film making or something.......then when I get that knowledge........I will degrade all others who are not as educated...........hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhaahahahahahahah

Hey, I wonder if the budget has room for my soapbox..................

you know if you pay my gas room and board for a week I will be an eztra in your next film and if you throw in a guided steelhead trip I will be a camera man for you

That's more like it..........thanks for your thoughts..........still though, my words not yours.........

.......all you had to say is, it sucked, I didn't like it

End credits folks......

Sorry this thread got out of hand........ apparently, my video sucked really really bad according to one of our fly tying forum members.......his words of wisdom went way beyond the scope of what any prudent person would say.......

The video will show bugs, flies tied to imitate said bugs and then fish with fly in their yapper......

The video also shows in one section........that if you make a great cast, but see a fish rise elsewhere in a pool, do not deviate from said cast--as you might be well rewarded--I stayed the course and a nice wild brown took my fly--then after you catch that fish, you can go after the riser.....don't give up on a good cast............

The video shows 3 or 4 fish taken from a very small area.......work the water.......work the water.......work the water..........keep a low profile and blend in ...........I love my Aqua Design shirts..........I also landed a few fish just a few feet upstream of the water shown........

The video shows many critters that you may come across while out and about fishing wild trout streams, so keep your eyes open..........I almost peed on a copperhead this year........the only picture I did get of it was of it slithering away into the brush.....I captured maybe a few inches of the guy.....so, always keep your eyes and ears open.........

The video shows my kids holding some beautiful wild trout.......please, please help in someway to get our youth involved in fishing....they are our future........and they will have to pick up where we leave off..........

the video also shows what a point and shoot camera can do................you don't have to be a whiz to take a great photograph..........

The video also shows my bamboo fly rod that was recently broken by my father..........it has now been retired.........and this allows me to see it in action--along with my other video that was filmed on Cherry Run--tributary to Penns Creek

Of all the time I have spent on this forum......I have never seen such a mean spirited response..........this is a great place to come and share thoughts........and have a good time............