Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Flyman416

any fly shops in Gatlinburg, TN?

Hey all, does anybody here know of any fly shops in Gatlinburg TN? I'm going on a trip with my family next weekend and i want know if anybody has a fly shop or knows of one cause my parents went on a trip by themselves last year and they didn't see any fly shops. So if anyone knows of one and where it is, it would be very helpful.

Thanks

T-Boll

Yep, there is one downtown, been in there a few times myself http://www.smokymountainangler.com/mtncreekmedia/Welcome.html

Hey thanks but i looked at the website and it doesnt look like what im looking for. does it have fly tying materials and a section of of flys and flyrods or is it a guiding company With some flyrods and some waders for sale as you walk in?. i dont know if a guiding company has all the stuff i listed above like the flys and things so i am very uninformed of this kind of stuff.

It is in townsend TN about a 25 min drive from Gatlinburg but well worth the drive the biggest fly shops in the area. You can look them up on the net

It is in townsend TN about a 25 min drive from Gatlinburg but well worth the drive the biggest fly shops in the area. You can look them up on the net

+10 on LRO, been using them for years. Always stop in at their shop when I'm fishing the Smokies, and East TN. tailwaters. Byron

is currently updating their website to include new products. Fly Tying materials are being added, so if you're looking for something specific, call the

shop and talk to Byron or Daniel. They have a great Forum, and Byron's "Fishing Report" is updated daily.