Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
nyFLYguy05

Back bay / creek flies

I know I post flies alot and I apologize if this bothers anyone. I love fishing and make time after work to tie every night at my bench. Let me know what you guys think and if anyone would like recipes please pm me or just reply, thanks!

epoxy minnow baitfish and baby bunker deciever

post-36479-0-28349500-1324349222_thumb.jpg

post-36479-0-20928600-1324349229_thumb.jpg

You can never post too many fled. I live it when I can go on the forum and see what people have been tying and get inspirations. My favorite fly of yours so far was that little lobster fly that is your profile picture thing.

Wow! Thank you guys for the great comments! Everyone on this site ties amazingly, love looking at everyones flies as well, gives everyone different ideas. The lobster fly is a great one, I apologize I can not post the reciepe because it is in commercial production at the moment for a certain comany. My most of my flies I tie with 210 Denier mono thread. Time to go tie! Thank you guys again for the kind words. I really appreciate them and look forward to speaking with everyone. Any questions or recipes please PM me or comment me. thank you all