Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Meraz

Popper Foam

One improvement on this method would be to put the legs on BEFORE attaching the head to the hook shank. Make sure to have the legs pass THROUGH the hole in the head. When you glue the head to the hook, the legs will be glued as well and never come out.

One improvement on this method would be to put the legs on BEFORE attaching the head to the hook shank. Make sure to have the legs pass THROUGH the hole in the head. When you glue the head to the hook, the legs will be glued as well and never come out.

Thks for the tip CoachBob :lol:

Nice Video. What are you using to hold the foam in place on the dremel? Looked to be a a nail but had a point on the end. My improvements would be a mount of some sort to make the dremel into a lathe and use popsicle sticks with sand paper attached or use an emery board. Here is the site I first learned of these.

http://flyanglersonline.com/flytying/fotw2/010603fotw.php

Nice Video. What are you using to hold the foam in place on the dremel? Looked to be a a nail but had a point on the end. My improvements would be a mount of some sort to make the dremel into a lathe and use popsicle sticks with sand paper attached or use an emery board. Here is the site I first learned of these.

http://flyanglersonline.com/flytying/fotw2/010603fotw.php

Thks Prybis

Iam use this

r00090v3.jpg

@MERAZ

Is that a dremal bit or is a special thing... What is it.

Where can I buy it?

@MERAZ

Is that a dremal bit or is a special thing... What is it.

Where can I buy it?

That's a Dremel bit, or at least there is a Dremel bit that looks like that. All the home improvement stores should have them.