Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
redneckshadrap

redneckshadrap has arrived

Hey fellas,

I recently got back into flyfishing. Have exchanged several posts with Jim on Riversmallies. Thought I'd give this little forum a look see, finally....

Looks good. A fellow could learn a lot,,,

Billy

Man make yourself comfortable around here and feel free to ask any questions and jump into any conversation! BDH keeps telling me he is gonna show me some of them famous KY smallie streams but I think he is afraid I'm gonna catch all of his fish laugh.gif

Glad to see you here!

alright shadrap, I`ll let it slide this one time. LOL. J/P! everyone uses it, and personally, I don`t care. LOL! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Billy,

love the Creekbank site...used to log in as Fishheadfred...tried in vain for several weeks to strike up a conversation with some Ky flyfishermen, but nobody wanted to talk.....Glad you're aboard and I hope to see more of you around....If you are ever in Danville, give me a holler. Next time I hit the creek in Jessamine County, might have to give you a call.....PM me and we'll talk...oh, and is it me or is the mayor of Lexington on crack? lol

Hey hey Billy!

Glad to see another fellow RiverSmallies member joins this site! We can't have enough over here sharing the wonders of chasing the awesome brown bass of our beloved rivers and streams! Take a seat and enjoy. I never knew you were into flyfishing! There is a great wealth of knowledge here, similar to RS and the forum setups are the same so the transition is easier. Have fun and get those flies wet!

Billy,

Welcome aboard and welcome to the zoo, nuthouse, insane asylum or whatever you want to call it LOL Nuts are always welcome here.

Fatman

Big Daddy,

Plan on a Jessamine wade Sat morn from daylight until about 11 am. Flyrod will be in hand. I've been working on downsizing a lot of my leadhead jigs to flyrod size. We'll see this weekend. You're mpre than welcome to join.

Billy

Hickman creek? Jessamine Creek? Smalliehunter is supposed to come down Saturday morn. If we can't fish, may try to meet up with you for lunch or something.....Would Probably make Will's day....Hey smallie, you game for a little KY wadin'?

The first creek. But I am heading out of town as soon as I get home about 1:00pm. We just got a pounding rain this AM in Lexington. I'm hoping some of those smallies will be running to deep water know that the flow is up......I've fished the first creek from Mackey all the way to the river.

Billy