Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
TheCream

Pat Cohen's SF Fugly Packer

Hmmmm; wonder just how tightly Mike George could pack with one of these? Could he convert the deer hair to a solid mass? He can pack tight enough with the Brassie to be able to use sandpaper for the final finish.

I like Mike George's flies ... but I think Pat Cohen's are better. Some of Pat Cohen's truly do look solid.

I have not actually seen any of Cohen's work, so can't make an honest comparison. I have watched Mike tie on four occasions, and have had him give me some personal instruction on how he does some of the things he does. I hope to see him again this Saturday, Feb 2.

My comment was not made with the intent of comparing one o's work with that of another. Just a simple statement.

Cheers!

Frank

I have not actually seen any of Cohen's work, so can't make an honest comparison. I have watched Mike tie on four occasions, and have had him give me some personal instruction on how he does some of the things he does. I hope to see him again this Saturday, Feb 2.

My comment was not made with the intent of comparing one o's work with that of another. Just a simple statement.

Cheers!

Frank

Here's a taste: http://rusuperfly.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4

Cream...

Thanks, but I still have not seen any of his work! I have seen pictures before. Pictures do not compare to actually seeing the bug itself; at least for me; and I have had Mike's works in my 'hot little hand'.

Cheers!

Frank