Fly Tying
Davy

Hello to all--

Hello, smile.gif steelheader69 invited me to join this group.I have tyed for 27 years, I think.I enjoy tying and creating new steelhead patterns as well as tying the classics.It is my hope I can offer something to the group.I was taught by my teacher using Kelson mainly as a guide as far as working with feathers and flosses.I call the waters of Northeastern Puget Sound in Washington state my homewaters.I roam up and down the western USA coast fishing.Steelhead influences go toward Glasso and Drain.It is the classic Salmon dressings I would mainly like to tye again as I once did.My material locker is a bit run down and my health ain't the best but when it allows I tye and fish when I can.My moniker is a take off of the Jonty and my wifes name as well.Most people call me Davy,some call me Dave and a few ..well ..we won't go there.thanks for having me

Davy

Nice to have you with us here at the Forum Davy. Hope you get back on your feet soon. While you're healing, you might spend some time here and let us hear about some of your experiences fishing the west coast.

thank you for the welcome.I am still in amazement at the knowledge and discussion offered here.