Fly Tying
shoebop

Flyfishing envy/prejudice

LOL Somebody will ALWAYS spot it. My Wife is my worst nemesis when it comes to spelling, grammar or speech. I use the word "often", pronouncing it "off Ten" just to get to her.

She and I are both bad about E-mail, though. I hate it when people use abbreviations ... just plain lazy.

So, c u L8er.

The Drake magazine....

602963_10151224509051379_1045850520_n.jp

Personally, I think this is hilarious.

Switch, what is the picture I can't get it to pull up. I just noticed it says The Drake magazine, caught my eye because I told one of the local guys, he has moved now, about this website and FlyTyersDungeon materials, and he told me, "If they don't talk about it on The Drake, I am not using it." I just laughed at him

I picked up that magazine and read it a couple times a few years ago and couldn't tolerate it at all. In fact I would say "If they DO talk about it on The Drake, I am not using it." I am definately not among their target audience.

Hmm, I must be exactly their target audience then! :) In my opinion, it is the best writing I have seen in any fly fishing magazine. A ton of articles, with minimum advertising...

To each their own though....