Fly Tying

I agree with you, Fshrmanms. Don't you think that the Swapmeister, if he were a really good guy, would let those of us who are older than dirt have an alternative that we could at least SEE? If he would let us increase the hook size one size larger for each 10 years over 20, I would be back to a size 10. Perfect for me!

I have some #16 hooks and I can't even see them. Think I might try a Chernobyl gnat if I can find some tiny foam

This cracks me up. I will tie ya'll something up in a 22 or 24, but then again you will probably just lose it trying to thread a piece of 7x tippet thru it :) I will make up for the small hook by putting an extra large toe tag on it!

-Forrest

Haha, my vision is still good, (cant say much about hearing though) so i dont mind working tiny. Ill go with a size 26 ginger midge.

Evan

Paul

Did you see the size 54's I put in with the Dec Flies? or did they fall through the crack in the box?

Steve

Paul

Did you see the size 54's I put in with the Dec Flies? or did they fall through the crack in the box?

Steve

Yeah I did find them hooks so as a bonus I tied you a dozen Jock Scotts on them I will be sending them back with the December flies

if there is any room left i would love to join the 2013 swap club. i looked at all of the posted pictures from 2012 and it looked awesome and if possible i would love to get involved in it. thanks for your consideration,

JOMAN