Fly Tying

Been working on the no. 18, and got to wondering about the February swap. Does "red" mean all red, red most important, partly red, or something red in the immediate area while tying?

ok guys I need someone to step up and run the swap club I have a bunch of real life things that is going to make it impossible to run or even be part of if any of you have sent flies in already I will send them to the swapmeister that steps up

I feel bad that Riff will be unable to participate, however, I would be happy to step in and participate in the swap as a twelfth swapper. Please let me know if that is ok and I will start tying.

C

I really want this swap to go ahead, so if it is all right with the rest of you I will try to be swapmeister for this swap. I haven't been a swapmeister before, but have been in enough swaps that I have a fair idea of what is required. If no one else wants the job, I'll give it a shot. Unless I get voted down, Dezod, go ahead and start your flies. If anyone wants out of the swap, let us know and I will look for alternate swappers. I will stick with all of the rules of the forum and those set up by riffleriversteelheadslayer for this swap. Please let me know your thoughts.

I've got the SM duties handled and I just got a PM from Dezod stating his interest in taking the last spot. Everything in the swap will be the same with the exception of me as SM, so it is all a go, I got the go ahead from RRSS a couple of days ago. If everyone is ok with it, then lets keep this thing going.

Blane

we have got 2 people who want to be swapmeister.

which one is it?

secret decoder ring broken

please clarify

Glad to see you take over as sm, Blane, This would have been a tough one to start with. Also, got my No. 18s done, need an adress to send to.