Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bowmike

Roll casting.....I think he got it

Typical diva fly caster. Showing off for the camera (which he never takes his eyes off of) instead of actually looking at where the fly is going.

Cute pics.

I think he can cast better than me. LOL just have to watch out when my labrador is close by. he likes to use her as a target. LOL she is a great dog and just lets him practice. I think "my" dog will soon turn into his.

I watched her go from protective over him, to not caring, to jealous, and now she just loves him. Brings him toys to share. Lets hime beat her and pat her. I love labs.

labs are great with kids but be careful I have seen them attack parents over the kid once they become attatched my buddy actually has to put the dog in the bathroom to pick his son up off the floor or out of the crib the dog bit him twice

Will keep note on that. She is more emotional. I could beat her until she is near death and it would be less effective as telling her "YOUR BAD!" in a stern voice. Just thought I would mention that i never beat her though. ;)