Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
FTFVideo

FTF Video: - cjf8100 - airbrushing Popers

i dont know why tyers post videos to this site? it never seems to work and nobody wants to fix it and make it a great feature to this website.

please dont tell us it's the new forum software as it never worked with the old software

There are a few guys who get their vids to load with no problems. I personally have not tried to upload a video so I have no idea if it is a problem with software or a problem being to difficult to navigate the system. The only other option would be to link to a you tube account....

Murray

Most of the time, I don't have a problem but sometimes I do. Will has PM'd me on several occasions to try different things to try and help him work it out. We're pretty sure Explorer doesn't work well. Chrome has worked most of the time.

Funny thing is that these last three videos that were posted have the same title as three of my videos I have on Youtube and tried to post here on FTF months ago but I didn't try the other day when it appears these were posted.

I PM'd Will to ask if he had my failed attempts from back then and was trying something different to upload them. I haven't heard back from him on that.

I've since done what Lykos suggested since those last attempts months ago and just attach the link in the post and it shows fine.

Kirk