Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
GG34

GCO Hooks?

I've heard good things about them and you can't beat the price! I've never used any myself but I have 5 packs on the way. I'll update this when they show up and I've fondled them.

I just ordered 10 packs of streamer hooks, but have not as yet tied on the GCO hooks. I'm looking forward to trying them. The deal that Will offered can't be beat!

I just ordered 10 packs of streamer hooks, but have not as yet tied on the GCO hooks. I'm looking forward to trying them. The deal that Will offered can't be beat!

What deal did he offer? Is it still valid?

What deal did he offer? Is it still valid?

25% off total order for FTF forum members and it ended two or three days ago.

He also offered free shipping on the hooks, but yes I believe it's ended. I also bought some fly boxes, so paid some shipping, but it was minimal.

I have around 500+ assorted GCO hooks kicking around and I can honestly say they rival most of the major brand name hooks for a fraction of the cost.

Sad statement, I dont remember what it was that I had ordered... but something I ordered came with a pack of them (a promotion). Size 16 nymph hooks. They feel very good. Sharp, and I have enjoyed tying on them so far.

Glad to see some conversation about my GCO hooks on here. Yes, the discount did end but I do offer free shipping on all hook purchases.

Got my hook order today and have to say that they look damn good to me. smiley-gen014.gifClose inspection revealed no flaws and they are nice and sharp.smiley-gen003.gif Looking forward to doing a little cutthroat dental work with them shortly!! smiley-char096.gifThanks again Will!!smiley-sw025.gif

You can still get 5 packs (125 hooks) for around $11 with the 25% off orders of 5 pks or more ... hell of a deal, I ordered some for a swap and no complaints here ...