Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horseshoes

SBS Link

Is it possible for the SBS section to have its own link? I still can't find my way back to it. lol Just gave up. Waiting to catch a link in a post.

Yes my good man it does. I never knew how quickly you could get lost when you start clicking from one forum and topic to another. I found topics that I never knew were there. Lol

Good, glad it helped. How went the fishing on vacation this year? I keep hoping to see some photos of your expeditions around the globe...hint hint..lol.gif

Murray

why does every "smiley" I try to use from the drop down end up like that^^^^....I want a refund...oh wait...it's a free forum....duh:P

Murray

I go in about a week and I am making efforts to remember the pics. New resort this time so trying out the casts will be exciting.

And my Caper I will try to bring you back some famous and extremely desired goods.

LOL! Why thank you me dear...every year I think we'll see some exotic photos of the far away sunny south and and the myriad of fish species you will catch...but alas, it never appears... Just check your messages while vacationing and I'll send cyber reminders...LOL.. ( there is NO prettier salt water anywhere than the Gulf and or Caribbean...)

Murray