Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Po0gs

Greeting from dirty Jersey

Hello all. Im 15, and Im a flytyer and fisher, tho I havent got the most experience in those fields. Most of my fishign for the last 5 years has been intense bass fishing, about everyday in the summer and after school until weather pushes down on me. Ah hm, since I dont know what to write, Ill tell you about my largest hook-up on a spinning rod. This summer I went out on the local lake, in a 10 dollar blow up boat. you average fish from 2-4 Lbs. nothing great, but when I tossed out my Venom worm, and I got the initial strike i knew this one was huge. make a long story short, I reeled in a 8 LB bass, great if you knew what lake I fished at wink.gif Umm hmm. Flytying forum you say? Ive tied about 7 Flies, just wanna test em before i get my "Go to" fly for the area. Im rambling. Hope to have fun here

~Po0gS~

Hello Po0gS!!

Welcome to FTF. That sounded like one awesome bass to land!

BFR

I reeled in a 8 LB bass, great if you knew what lake I fished at wink.gif

Thats a great bass no matter what lake you fish at, you'll like this forum, theres a lot of knowledge here, and not a lot of arm chair experts like so many other places on the web