Fly Tying
Horseshoes

Mural art live

That is interesting Horseshoes. I used to paint a lot of signs and do some murals but the vinyl lettering explosion put a lot of old school painters out of business. I didn't want to go with the new vinyl ways because I had spent too much time perfecting my painting style. Before I closed up my sign shop for good I would refer customers to a couple locals that did vinyl and have to add that I quit playing with stickers when I was a kid. Its good to see an artist actually painting something instead of the so-called artist letting their computers do all of the work for them. There is some folks out there that can do an amazing job with a computer but its just not the same as holding a brush or airbrush to me. I have never seen someone up on a scaffold or walk board with a lap top or lettering a race car while punching a keyboard. My hat's off to the fellow in the video and to you for posting it. If some of the younger generation could only see what a good old school sign artist could do on their vehicles then they would be out with their sweeties hair dryer trying to peel all of the so-so looking vinyl off their ride.

Thanks Net, I agree with you on the art. I love how the internet is used so we can watch it being created. When they were building the schooner, or rebuilding, I had put up the link for that also. We used to have a stream for a lobster trap at one time. Sorry I am rambling, I am glad you enjoy it.

It sort of reminds me of when we would have people apply to paint a sheet of plywood that was surrounding a construction site. Oh well. If you come upon such a live stream I would love to have the link.