Fly Tying

By popular demand..Bugger swap

Looks like quite a few are done already. smile.gif

PM's were sent to the tiers that have completed the swap. Hope I didn't miss any

Once again, follow our FTF swap rules in order to assure the return of the swap flies

Toe-tag all your flies, include a self-addressed stamped envelope for return postage and make sure your flies are sent in a crush proof box to protect them.

Deadline: March 1st

When I was tying 20 buggers I started thinking, this gets to be a real chore, but now that I see the buggers we get in return, this is an awesome swap. headbang.gif

Graham

Just wait 'til you guys get a load of mine.

They look like something off the Sgt. Pepper's album...LOL

I'll try to get a pic up later today. I call it a Finn Bugger

i think i have finally decided what i am gonna tie. it was a toss up between a couple of differnt patterns, and my oldest son (who has tied close to 50 mickey finn type streamers in the last couple of weeks) said that this one looked cooler than the other one.

i used it to catch my biggest crappie to date this past spring, and it should work good for what ever is ailing you.

Here's mine

Colors are based on a Mickey Finn. Black bead, spun metallic fibers for the head, yellow wool body and red hen hackle

user posted image

Well looks like I have to tie a couple extra biggrin.gif I took mine ice fishing today and was catching some nice perch with them. I took 2 and gave them both to my fishing bud when we were done. All bow to the versatility of the almighty wooly bugger headbang.gif I'll tie up 2 more tonight and try and send them to shoe tomorrow or saturday.

-+awwww smokey wallbash.gif wallbash.gif why are you doing this to me wallbash.gif wallbash.gif , i can never decide what im gonna tie for these things wallbash.gif wallbash.gif and now you want me to pick your pattern too wallbash.gif wallbash.gif

j_k.gif

I like em both.

user posted image

Well here they are! I just need to make toe tags out now. Before I do is there any info anyone wants on them above and beyond what's recquired, such as recipe or anything like that?

Real nice, Bud!

Feel free to post a recipe wink.gif Can't wait to see them up-close.

Looks like over 1/2 of them will be on the way next week. We might be able to close this swap in record time headbang.gif