Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dryfly purist

yet another woven midge emerger.......

Beautiful !!!

You are the weave master. I don't think anyone else on this site does woven bodies better.

Beautiful !!!

You are the weave master. I don't think anyone else on this site does woven bodies better.

Thanks mikechell, you´re too kind :-) :-)

Terje

Terje,

You just keep coming up with all of these really great flies. When I first read it I got a little worried. You mentioned a tiny touch of bling and I was afraid that you had went with some of the trends and hung a gold chain around its neck or put one of those gaudy big rings on it. I was trying to figure out how you might have given it a gold tooth or something but I scrolled down and was relieved that it was just another super good fly. Mike is right about you being the weave master.

I look forward to the next edition of "Terje's totally awesome unbeatable super exquisite dazzling trout catching flies"

Take Care and Stay Warm,

Tony

Terje,

You just keep coming up with all of these really great flies. When I first read it I got a little worried. You mentioned a tiny touch of bling and I was afraid that you had went with some of the trends and hung a gold chain around its neck or put one of those gaudy big rings on it. I was trying to figure out how you might have given it a gold tooth or something but I scrolled down and was relieved that it was just another super good fly. Mike is right about you being the weave master.

I look forward to the next edition of "Terje's totally awesome unbeatable super exquisite dazzling trout catching flies"

Take Care and Stay Warm,

Tony

Thanks, man :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ...... i got a good laugh out of your comment :-) ......... pimp my fly, rap style :-) :-) :-)

Terje

Awesome looking fly - I'll have to try something like that. I love the background in your photos too!

Your flies still amaze me...Your practice with the camera is starting to shine as well...Are you doing this professionally yet? If not, get to it.

Awesome looking fly - I'll have to try something like that. I love the background in your photos too!

Thanks a lot, jimk. I really appreciate your kind comment :-) :-) :-)

Terje

Your flies still amaze me...Your practice with the camera is starting to shine as well...Are you doing this professionally yet? If not, get to it.

Thats really nice of you, DrVette :-) :-) I´m not doing this professionally, i´m only enjoying photo on an amateur basis :-)

Terje

I always love the sophisticated elegance of your flies and photos. Thank you for sharing!

I always love the sophisticated elegance of your flies and photos. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks a lot for those kind words, Kudu :-) :-) :-)

Terje