Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Panama Red

Redfish, it's whats for dinner

I guess they do like the Jet fuel! Great job getting him on some fish! And spicy nacho Doritos... That is happening at my house soon

Weird. I know exactly where that is and I have never... EVER caught any fish there. So go on with your bad self.

There are NO fish there Bill, it's all photoshop wink.png

I guess they do like the Jet fuel! Great job getting him on some fish! And spicy nacho Doritos... That is happening at my house soon

The warden lets you out for exercise period @ 1500hrs weekdays right?

sad.png …Thursday-Friday.

Today

m_bkn.png
S 20kt
4-6ft
Hi 75 °F
mf_smcraft.gif
Small Craft Advisory Tonight

m_ntsra.png
S 20kt
5-6ft
Lo: 73 °F
mf_smcraft.gif
Small Craft Advisory Tuesday

m_tsra.png
S 20kt
5ft
Hi 75 °F
mf_smcraft.gif
Small Craft Advisory Tuesday
Night
m_ntsra.png
S 20kt
5-6ft
Lo: 71 °F
mf_smcraft.gif
Small Craft Advisory Wednesday

m_tsra.png
SSW 15kt
4-5ft
Hi 73 °F Wednesday
Night
m_nshra.png
W 10kt
3-4ft
Lo: 62 °F Thursday

m_shra.png
N 15kt
2-3ft
Hi 68 °F Thursday
Night
m_nshra.png
N 10kt
1-2ft
Lo: 61 °F Friday

m_shra.png
NNE 10kt
1ft
Hi 67 °F

• TodayS wind 15 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. Partly sunny. Seas 4 to 6 ft.
  • TonightS wind 15 to 20 kt. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1am. Some of the storms could be severe and produce heavy rainfall. Seas 5 to 6 ft.
  • TuesdayS wind 15 to 20 kt. Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could be severe and produce heavy rainfall. Seas around 5 ft.
  • Tuesday NightS wind 15 to 20 kt. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some of the storms could be severe and produce heavy rainfall. Seas 5 to 6 ft.
  • WednesdaySSW wind 10 to 15 kt becoming W in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 kt. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
  • Wednesday NightW wind around 10 kt becoming NW after midnight. A chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
  • ThursdayN wind 5 to 15 kt becoming NW in the afternoon. A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
  • Thursday NightW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming N after midnight. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
  • FridayNNE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming S in the afternoon. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas around 1 ft.

It looks like it will be a blowout most of the week. I may still try to get out Thursday as it looks to be the best bet, but even that is pretty bad. Whenever the weather man say winds at 15, he really means 25

I know it!! A whole week of it is just not fair! You have to assume that the next week will be perfect to make up for this one right?

I just returned from 4 days of fishing in Charlotte Harbor. I was thanking my lucky stars for the absolutely beautiful weather!

We left my dads action craft docked at Fishermans Village during my stay. Someone siphoned about 10+/- gallons from us on Saturday night, I filled the tank full after running all day Saturday with 15 gallons+/-. My dad thought I was pulling his chain on Sunday morning because the tank was registering half full. Normally the boat is stored in his garage but with me in town fishing both high tides, we left it in.

Shame folks don't respect other peoples property, it's happened here on the lake when folks leave their gear in the boat overnight.

How was the fishing?

Fishing was good. Few snook, few trout, and a mixed bag of some other stuff. No Reds though.

Well I think we might as well start using cut bait. No telling what the bay will look like after these 2 feet of rain are done with it...

Well I think we might as well start using cut bait. No telling what the bay will look like after these 2 feet of rain are done with it...

Better ... after a while. We need the rain more.

I do hope y'all are doing okay with all that rain.

No better up here in VA - had an abnormally high tide today and I went over to check the flats and it looked like a bad cup of Krispy Kreme coffee. The wind will probably stop blowing just in time for the green head fly hatch. Downpours, tornado watches....Sheesh!

Fishing in the bay is not going to be much fun for long while…The lake is full to the top and pouring max amounts of freshwater into north bay and the runoff from up north will keep the water tannic colored for a long time to come!

Much the same as last year mad.gif

post-27925-0-47288800-1398897475_thumb.jpg