Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
s&h green stamps

Greetings from Maine

Newbe here, recently retired and pulled my fly rod off the garage wall, my first fly rod which is over 40 years old. I look forward to many early wake ups and slipping out the door with my old friend. The trout fishing in Western Maine is well known. Gary

I already welcomed you on other posts you've made, but here it's official. Welcome to the site. I hope you find retirement more fulfilling than any job you ever had.

Take it from me, you'll find retirement busier! I don't know where the time goes... I was never this busy when I was working.

Make sure you spend your time doing what you love. with people you love.

Welcome to the forum Gary!

I live in Vermont and I love Maine. I hiked the Appalachian Trail through Maine and NH a few years ago and was not a fly fisherman then. Since I started fly fishing I have really wanted to get out and make a hike through Baxter S.P and the Rangley area again. This time with the fly rod.

Again Welcome,

-Will

Hello from Maine as well....well Maine and Mass. Grew up in Auburn, live in SE MA now but am in Maine every weekend. Heading to Rangeley this month for a few weeks to fish and explore around. Good luck out there!