Fly Tying
eastern fly

Classic Style Streamer Swap

I seem to have lost your address, so, addy please.

-Mike

Mike you did a great job as always. Well done in the extras too. Thanks.

Kevin

All I need is these sets. Are they on the way? 7: fishingbobnelson 9: cencalfly 10: riffleriversteelheadslayer . Old Hat Nice job on yours. Thanks for the extra. You will have to give me some instruction on how to use it. I have never seen that before.

Kevin

Flies went in the mail this morning. Thanks Kevin!

Where did you get the address you used? They went to my WV house. My son just told me. I have been in PA for 3 years. It will take at least another week to get them.

Kevin

Where did you get the address you used? They went to my WV house. My son just told me. I have been in PA for 3 years. It will take at least another week to get them.

Kevin

my bad, sorry to all the swappers, Please PM me your new address. Can you son send them "priority" and I will send you the postage?

Kevin

my bad, sorry to all the swappers, Please PM me your new address. Can you son send them "priority" and I will send you the postage?

I will get him to do that and I will let you know the cost. Just send it to him.

Kevin

I have all the fies that I was waiting for. We are 3 sets short. What do you want to do with them? I plan to get them in the mail monday.

Kevin