Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
vices

Tying on a Friday night..

I was just sitting at the vise earlier drinking a busch light and wondering if any one else does this .some times i forget the drink and it gets warm and sometimes my wife comes in and ask what the hell is that supposed to be then I know I had a few to many so I put the sissors down before the dog walks by lol drunk.gif

QUOTE (Tim Smith @ Feb 9 2005, 09:12 AM)
I tend to disagree with Bad Karma's opinion of the Mountain dew
As the Senior Network Admin for my company I must say that mountain dew is horrid and gives me heart burn like nothing else on earth huh.gif
so when working I like to swill lots of water or 7up
but when im relaxing and tying I like to drink Strohs beer or dark rum and pepsi

-T

I got started on MD in school (BS in Computer Information Systems). I used to write a lot of code for assignments. Give me a 2 liter of Dew and a pack of smokes and I'd write code for 18 hours+. Then I noticed that alot of the computer geeks I went to LAN parties with were drinking it also. So I figured Dew was the lifeblood of computer geeks!

We should start a thread about the trouble calls we get, huh Tim? These guys here would not believe us on most of them!!!!!!!!

headbang.gif headbang.gif